If you are living in a stable is it all right to get pregnant at a younug age?

Favorite Answer

how young is young? if you are living with your significant other in a stable, committed relationship, and you are at least 18, then i think that is okay. maybe not a wise thing to do, but okay. if you are under 18, by all means do everything you can to not get pregnant. if you are just in this relationship and not living with your significant other, i would re-think this decision as well. of course, i am 27 and was married when i got pregnant, and my husband started doing drugs and got really violent, so what the crap do i know? its just hard to do it on your own no matter how old you are. there are no guarantees in any relationship. best of luck to you.

Uhh.. a stable like a barn?? Then no.. the baby is not an animal how do you think you could raise a kid at like 15 in a stable?? If you are talking about in a stable home environment.. then it is up to you but I don't recommend having a kid at 15 because your parents are going to be the main one taking care of the kid due to the fact that you are still in school.

If the stable you refer to was a stable mind I might take this just a little seriously.

You live in a stable? Weird

• lepke

don't all ho's living in some pimps stable get pregnant at a young age

If you are married and financially, psychologically and emotionally ready to be a devoted parent to your child... and always put the best interests of your child before your own (which means that you might miss out on partying and a number of other things that you might want to do in the future)... then go ahead. I would say that the youngest I would advise would be 21.

If your not married than No just wait .......have fun then become a parent in like 5 years trust me I sepak from experience all tought it seem parenting comes after living good it can be a great and it can be not so great just think about it

Source(s): Mom @ 16

It's NEVER all right to get pregnant at a young age.....no matter where you live.

If you're young enough to ask a question like this then you are too young to be pregnant.

Sorry i don't understand your question. If you mean what i think you mean then stop being so stupid. By the sounds of things you are very young so YES you are too young for whatever your asking!