Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

building muscle mass?

Im about 6' tall and only wiegh about 160 lbs. I want to build muscle mass and add muscle wieght. Does anyone know of what I should do to go about that and some exercise routines that would propell my body to add muscle mass?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Firstly, don't overdo yourself or you will just burn out or lose the motivation .. anyways, try 10-15 minutes of warming up, include some of your favourite cardio (such as cycling, swimming, jogging) then you can try a circuit that consists of bench presses, shoulder presses, dips, situps, bicep curls etc .. do how much you fancy/can take comfortably and make sure you mix it up to add some variety in the exercise and also be sure to include cardio sessions in between muscle-building sessions.

• Pamela
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Build Ripped Muscle Fast

• 1 decade ago

To build muscle mass you need to lift weights. Building mass requires lifting the most weight you can handle for 3 sets of 7 to 10 repetitions. Keep increasing the weight as you are able to do so. Work out 3 to 4 times per week. Eat well, especially concentrating on the consumtion of good protein such as eggs, meat, and dairy products.

Source(s): A lifetime of the same pursuit.
  • kuhle
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

tricky and heavy paintings outs with weighs will construct muscle. Muscle is heavier than fat, for this reason human beings ask your self why they're not truly loosing lots weight. a mild work out that burns energy yet does not actual paintings the muscular tissues tricky is the terrific thank you to loose fat without establishing mass. issues like raking leaves an excellent backyard will burn fat. purely strolling at a wide-unfold p.c.. will shop you tone w/o actual development huge mass, as adversarial to strolling up and down stairs and lifting legs hiiigh.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I think weight lifting is the best and fastest way to gain muscle mass,especially for a male. If you can, just join a gym and have a trainer help/instruct you in how to lift weights the correct way and which lifts you should do to bulk up.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

When you train do 3 reps 8 times to the point of exhaustion eat lots of fish chicken and red meat for the protien for your height don't forget the squats with 60- 80 lb.s and calfs.

• 1 decade ago

Go to www.bodybuilding.com and click on the supersite link, click on routines and you can pick some.

but regardless of the workouts you pick there is only one way to gain lots of muslce mass, you don't need supplements, or protein drinks or any other expensive crap GNC is selling...you need to Train Hard, Eat ALOT and Sleep ALOT...thats it...

pretty simple eh...

• 1 decade ago

Get to the gym and start lifting heavy weight, no pain no gain. Also eat high protein and you can take supplements to help.

• 1 decade ago

go to gym

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.