Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusic · 1 decade ago

Can someone put the dulce nina remix video on google?

Favorite Answer

I found it on google. You may watch it under "Me dulce nina", featuring Megga, on youtube. For some reason, I have been unable to access google video for a while. Youtube has it on site, and it is playing in the background as I type this in.

Good luck, and you may wish to transfer it to Yahoo!Video if you so desire. They have the link for embedding video into your 360 or a similar site.

www.youtube.com/

watch?v=z65uMSg4bK8

Simply post both lines of that link into your browser to go straight to the youtube video.