Can a woman take NV (weight loss/beauty) while on the BC Pill?

My friend is on the BC pill and wants to know if she can still take her NV (rapid weight loss/beauty pill) ? thnx

17 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

It says:

Do not use NV if pregnant or nursing. NV is not intended for use by persons under 18. Do not use NV if you are allergic to chocolate or soy. One serving (1 caplet) of NV contains as much caffeine as 2 cups of coffee (~ 130 mg). Limit the use of caffeine-containing sources, such as coffee, tea or energy drinks, while taking NV. Discontinue use and immediately inform a medical doctor if you experience chest pain, dizziness, headache, irregular heartbeat, nausea, or other comparable symptoms.

Well, basically it's an expensive caffeine pill with minimal amounts of herbs-- which may interact with BC pills- you never know. To be honest, I wouldn't waste my money. You're better off with a healthy diet, exercise and a good multi-vitamin.

• 4 years ago

push a grocery cart for 45 minutes

• 5 years ago

Practice deep brearhing exercises to reduce the stress hormone cortisol

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

stand up and walk atleast 5 mins after evry 2 hours while working

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 5 years ago

use a dash of cinnamon to give fruits such as bananas and melons a richer dessert feel without the sugar

• 5 years ago

ride him like a cow girl for 26 minutes straddling requires more calorie burning leg work

• 5 years ago

edamame soy beans are a great low cost snack look for them in the frozen foods section

• 5 years ago

50 minutes of cross country skiing

• 5 years ago

a 50 minute beach volleyball game

• 5 years ago

Mixing up your exercise routine

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.