Is high school different than middle school?

Is high school different than middle school as far as cliques go? I am really tired of cliques and steriotyping and I am hoping that high school will shine a new light.

Favorite Answer

yup high school is worse than middle school,,,school should be for educating and then ya have all the pressure of everything else in life to deal with there,,,,,good luck,,,

LH

It won't exactly be be a new light altogether, but the cliques that you think of as important now will begin gradually fading away. Some of the core members will always remain.

It only gets worse...sorry. You still have your jocks, cheerleaders, goths, nerds etc. The kids just seem to be even more cruel in high school based on my experiences.

in highschool the cliques are way stronger. Once you enter highschool they are gonna be more. in my skool its the emos, metal heads, goths,skaters, preeps, band members, dorks, geeks, normal, athleths and way more

Yeah good luck with that. It's worse.