EVO asked in SportsFootballOther - Football · 1 decade ago

Who is the player, who is still playing, who has played in the Carling cup final, the FA Cup Final, & also?

Champion league final, has played in the world Cup, and played in the championship, 1st, 2nd & 3rd division

Best Answer

Steve Finnan

Source(s): The question seems to be asked every couple of days

Steve Finnan? He played in the 2006 FA Cup Final, 2005 Carling Cup Final, 2005 Champions League Final for Liverpool

For Ireland he played in the 2002 World Cup. He also previously played for Notts County (Third Division), Fulham (Second to First Divisions. And for good measure he also played in the Conference with Welling United.

Source(s): Mostly gleaned from the Wikipedia article about him: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Finnan plus some additional research.
  • Donna

Only Wenger would know about why he doesn't care about the FA Cup but I would say it is because you get a large money prize for winning the prem and for winning the champions league and a rather small one for two domestic cups we compete in, that said he has also won the FA Cup a handful of times so it is probably not that attractive to him anymore, even if it has been a while since he has won it. Also with Villa, Man U, Chelsea and Liverpool matches coming back to back to back to back I expect he wanted to keep his starting players off the pitch to make sure no more pick up knocks with our team already in triage. I was surprised when I saw the team sheet that Cesc was starting at all. As for why am I so content on letting him decide who he puts out on the field is because this is the reason he gets paid the big bucks to make these decisions and because we are already more of a hospital ward then a team, as well as we have gotten dumped out of the champions league and FA cup before in saturday/wednesdy one after the other by trying to win everything and finishing with nothing I would rather win, and Carling cup and early round FA cup draws are for the kids because they will learn a lot more from these games then any reserve or youth cup game they play. Since stoke were a Prem team perhaps that was way to soft of a team to put out there but I'd rather lose then have a replay.

Steve Finnan

Source(s): About 5 other questions

Steve Finnan of Liverpool

• NM

It is Steve Finnan with Fulham and Liverpool.

I thought Teddy Sherringham too but not sure about which divisions he has played in? So starting to think this isn't right. Good question!

• paul m

Teddy Sheringham.

I think it might be Steve Finnan.

the answer to that is steve finnan liverpool fullback