Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Lisa Rinna?

Is she still on Soap Talk? I've seen trailers that she is going to have her own show.

Favorite Answer

She Has Had Her Own Show For Years.... Lisa Is So Annoying... Make No Wonder They Took Her Off Days Of Our Lives! Her Lips Are Annoying Enough

She drives me nuts. She's got the biggest mouth on TV. A real know-it-all. So annoying.

I don't watch Soap Talk, but she might not be on since she's touring with DWTStars. Blech. She wanted Kelly Ripa's job so bad and she was so blatant about it. Can you imagine if she got it. Thank goodness they didn't choose her. Blech.

You know, if you put soap on her big lips you could stick her to the wall. And god, what a FAKE tan!!! She is NOT attractive one little bit! And, yes!! I am the best looking sheep in the herd so I know what I am talking about!!

www.soapnet.com go into soap talk she's still there... A new show would be cool too... Soap talk rocks and so does LISA~~!

• she has her own show. i like her she is a beautiful woman

are her lips real?