who pays better- UPS or Fedex?

i was about to try and get hired on at either UPS or Fedex. who pays better? who has better benefits?

Favorite Answer

I'd say Ups( I work in a hub) The benefits are great the work isn't to s****y, starting out part-time you'll get payed less than fed-ex but you pass that in a few years. I started out at 8.50 you know get 10 in 6 months of being there. as a part-timer anything over 5 hrs is overtime drivers and article 22 get paid overtime for working more than 8hrs in a day. I'm an article 22 and get between 44-50 hrs a week I make 15.57 and come august 1 that will go up to about 17 an hour. 7 years in June. It's hard in the beginning but it pays off later.

FEDEX driver jobs pay more but are extremely hard to get and starting at UPS usually means starting as a part-time night truck loader I don't think anyone starts as a driver with either company

fedex drivers have damaged goods taken from their checks. UPS drivers are not liable for damages unknown to them

• steve

They probably pay just about the same for like jobs.