"Sick of reading between the lines"?

....'am I the only one who is tired of reading between the lines when it comes to (potential) relationships. Sure its fun to figure what the other person is thinking, but is it always necessary?. Is it wrong to be straight foward. I say whats on my mind and I've always welcome anyone of like mind. Of... show more ....'am I the only one who is tired of reading between the lines when it comes to (potential) relationships. Sure its fun to figure what the other person is thinking, but is it always necessary?. Is it wrong to be straight foward. I say whats on my mind and I've always welcome anyone of like mind. Of course I do with some degree of tact and people still feel intimidated. Whats the point of being vage and end conversations with.."what I really meant was...". Life is short enough, why play lets beat around the bush. So botton line is there an easier way to convey this to women or 'am I alone on this.
Update: Thats great that most of you agree to some level, but if you look again you'll see theres a question there. Any takers?, anybody?.