Is Christian Chavez and Maite Perroni dating?

Christian Chavez (RBD)-Giovanni(Rebelde)

Maite Perroni (RBD)-Lupita(Rebelde)

Best Answer

i don't think they are dating but they should. they look so good together. i even saw a picture when he kissed her on the cheek and it looked so cute. they look perfect together. oh and i believe maite is engaged. i don't know if she is any more.

Source(s): all over the internet

Maite Perroni Dating

No!!! Maite Perroni is comprometed by a man who is bold and christian is single . I am from Puerto Rico and in the magazine Tvy Novelas it says it i have all the editions of rbd. I have the english album too

If you where a real die hard fan you would know this. NO Christian (5'11)is too busy counting his money to be with any one. right now I do believe he is signal. AS for Maite Perroni she is allready with some one I Think. why don't you go out with him.

Source(s): $$$= :)

i hope not el esta con su mujer que es elizabeth qe esta mucho mas guapa qe la perro. y aparte tienen un ijo muy vonito.

don't think so why do u ask?