Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

a asked in Computers & InternetInternet · 1 decade ago

dell.com.........?

On dell.com yesterday the laptop i wanted was featured as only $499 when it is ususally about $700 i heard it was just a quick sale that you have to take advantage of...how often do those usually happen? will it happen soon?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Dell changes their deals every week. They also change coupons every week. Sometimes they match up great and you can find an amazing deal.

They currently have a 20% off coupon until 2/7 at http://www.24houredeals.com/dell-coupons-23-mer.ht... Those do not really come around that often.

You can track the coupons and deals at 24houredeals. Good Luck

• 1 decade ago

I don,t have a Dell laptop but I am on my third Dell desktop computer. The one I have now I bought last spring during Dell,s 22 anniversary sale and it was 22 percent off which allowed me to get many more features than I would have otherwise opted for. And Dell almost always has some kind of a sale or special offer going on so I suggest you figure out what you want and then just keep checking their prices as you may save big eventually.

Source(s): A satisfied Dell customer.
  • 1 decade ago

They always have diffrent sales. check out www.edealinfo.com/dell for a list that changes each Thursday.

• 1 decade ago

look for refurbish at dell. You will save more

Source(s): Look at dell
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

good price but lousy service. i prefer toshiba or compaq.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.