a asked in Computers & InternetInternet · 1 decade ago

dell.com.........?

On dell.com yesterday the laptop i wanted was featured as only $499 when it is ususally about $700 i heard it was just a quick sale that you have to take advantage of...how often do those usually happen? will it happen soon?

Favorite Answer

Dell changes their deals every week. They also change coupons every week. Sometimes they match up great and you can find an amazing deal.

They currently have a 20% off coupon until 2/7 at http://www.24houredeals.com/dell-coupons-23-mer.ht... Those do not really come around that often.

You can track the coupons and deals at 24houredeals. Good Luck

I don,t have a Dell laptop but I am on my third Dell desktop computer. The one I have now I bought last spring during Dell,s 22 anniversary sale and it was 22 percent off which allowed me to get many more features than I would have otherwise opted for. And Dell almost always has some kind of a sale or special offer going on so I suggest you figure out what you want and then just keep checking their prices as you may save big eventually.

Source(s): A satisfied Dell customer.

They always have diffrent sales. check out www.edealinfo.com/dell for a list that changes each Thursday.

look for refurbish at dell. You will save more

Source(s): Look at dell

good price but lousy service. i prefer toshiba or compaq.