Help! I wokr up w/a ting spider bite now its the size of a gold ball! It hurts and Im really sick HELP!?
Im throughing up and I feel so missrabile help
- Anonymous1 decade agoFavorite Answer
I had a spider bite once and had to be on antibiotic IVs for 5 days. It can spread to your bloodstream and kill you.
Get to the ER right NOW and I'm serious, it can be fatal. You need IV antibiotics at this stage.
If you are in the USA you guys have that brown spider which is poisonous too. If that's what bit you it's no wonder you're so sick.
- 1 decade ago
You need to get seen by a doctor as soon a possible. I am a medic in the army and I see spider bites all the time. I can tell you that if you do not get seen by a doctor you could have specious medical issues.
- KarmaLv 61 decade ago
It could have been a very poisonous spider, or you could be severely allergic to it. Either way, you need emergency medical attention. If you know the description of what kind of spider bit you, be sure to tell them. Get there now.
- Gone fishin'Lv 71 decade ago
Go to emergency at the hospital.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- ghostwriterLv 71 decade ago
Go to an EMERGENCY WARD NOW.
- welllanersLv 51 decade ago
get to the docs
- Anonymous1 decade ago
go to ER........spider bites destroy flesh