HELP! I got this huge spider bite the size of a golf ball! I woke up its not that bad, then its gufe &..?

I feel really sick Ive been throughing up and its huge help!

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Other than the advice of calling your doctor or going to the E.R - it is all unhelpful and not very amussing. Some people just can't seem to understand the seriousness of an issue like this.

It depends on what type of spider it was. Most people that end up being bitten by spider's and have a bite mark the size of what you are describing could be from a Black Widow. Just to make sure it was a Black Widdow, you may be experiencing some of these other symptoms:

- muscle cramps

- abdominal (belly) pain

- respiratory difficulties (trouble breathing)

- nausia (vomitting)

- tremors (shaking)

As far as what you can do at home, you are really limited! I suggest taking a hot bath and some over the counter pain relievers such as ibuprofen or acetaminophen.

If you are NOT experiencing these symptoms, don't worry about going to the hospital or ER. However, I would schedule an appointment ASAP with your doctor just for re-evaluation. If you are experiencing JUST ONE or MORE, go to the Emergency Room at once! If you have already taken acetaminophen or ibuprofen, do NOT drive yourself (as you could pass out from the medicine - as it makes you drowsy). Call a friend or an ambulance.

If you do end up going to the hospital, they will administer a drug called antivenin which is a medication just for Black Widow bites. Before, however, they will test your skin to make sure that there is in-fact venom in your skin.

I hope this helps a lot! Good luck!

Source(s): My medical training and certification.
    • Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Either get a taxi to take you to the emergency section of the hospital, or call an ambulance. (You may not remain conscious if you try to drive yourself, or take a bus or whatever.) But go now.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

if you start shooting web from your wrist and climbing walls an stuff then dont worry cos spiderman got the same an he is ok appart from having to fight with bad guys all the time and watch out for the joker and the penguin.

• 1 decade ago

Seek medical attention immediately. The spider venom seems to be very potent, and it is poisoning you.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

what do you want any of us to do? take you to the doc., or kill the spider! I think you should call your mother, and have her come over and maybe she can stop you from throughing up

• 1 decade ago

Go see a doctor!

• 1 decade ago

i think the answer is obvious! get to a DOCTOR!!! ASAP!!!

spider bites like that are dangerous! it could cost you your life!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Very Dangerous....Ailments could be as worse as flesh eating disease...Hospital asap...better to be safe than sorry!

• 1 decade ago

You must go to the hospital immediately as you are being poisoned. I am not jesting. Please get it checked asap

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

go see a ******* doctor!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.