Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Saddest Love Quote?

Which one of this do you think is the saddest love quote of all, & tell me why:

1. If I had a flower for all the times I thought of you, i would have over 1 million flowers. If you had a flower for everytime I even crossed your mind, you MIGHT have one flower but you probably would have [none].

2. Cradle my addiction, cuddle my regret and kiss my tragidies. Laugh at my hope, yell at my joy and make fun of my desire. Just promise me you will never let me go.

3.I cant stand liars................. so why is it you force yourself to say you love me?.

4. We're only friends when i'm on my knees....

Best Answer

# 3 The use of force is a mask to hide the genuine true love that is felt for this person.

4

4

4) We're only friends when I'm on my knees.

This one to me is that saddest, because it means that the girl is not respected as a human, she is only being used for what she can give (a bj. or perhaps she is begging on her knees?)

If a man will only be friends with you if you get on your knees, then he's not a true friend at all, and he doesn't love you and doesn't respect you!

I like them all but 1 and 2 made me pout, feeling really bad for the writer but if I had to choose just one I'd go with 1, I can relate.

It's Long I know but this is one of the saddest things I've ever heard.

----------------------------

Last night I dreamt

That somebody loved me

No hope, no harm

Just another false alarm

Last night I felt

Real arms around me

No hope, no harm

Just another false alarm

So, tell me how long

Before the last one ?

And tell me how long

Before the right one ?

The story is old - I know

But it goes on

The story is old - I know

But it goes on

Oh, goes on

And on

Oh, goes on

And on

Source(s): The Smiths from the Album "Strangeways, Here we Come" Written By Steven Patrick Morrissey

4.

Source(s): To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.

none of those do it for me. the saddest love quotes i've heard are from edgar allen poes' "the raven" and "annabelle lee". very sad. "nevermore" quoth the raven.

• Try this one:

Why is it that we can never be sure of when love starts, but we always know exactly when it ends?

I think they are all really stupid but the saddest one (not crying sad but the one i think is like stupid sad) is numbah 3.