How do I rid of Dermatitis on my hand?

I have dermatitis on my hands, it is between my fingers and a little patch on my palm. It is very itchy and red and has what appears to be tiny fluid filled bubbles all over it which sometimes weep after a shower and get itchier. I have a cream called Graphites cream which helps stop itching and gets rid of redness... show more I have dermatitis on my hands, it is between my fingers and a little patch on my palm. It is very itchy and red and has what appears to be tiny fluid filled bubbles all over it which sometimes weep after a shower and get itchier. I have a cream called Graphites cream which helps stop itching and gets rid of redness but doesnt seem to get rid of it. I read that dermatitis (i havent always had dermatitis, i was born with eczema and one day had a little dry patch on my finger which turned into dermatitis) is sometimes aggravated by wheat and lactose so should i quit milk and bread for a month see if there is any difference? I'd like to know if anyone has any 'cures' or remedies i can purchase when i go shopping or something homeopathic i can make now so soothe straight away. PLEASE HELP ME!
Update: Ha! yes in a desperate bid last night to get rid of it i put some steroid cream on it, well lets say it quickly got washed of, it BURNED!!! I also heard nickel is a common trigger its in most coins and people always carry coins