Who are the most bitter 'FORMER CHILD STARS'?

I love watching those 'Child Star Confidential' shows on VH1 or whatever.

I think it is hard to beat Gary Coleman.....who blames pretty much the world for everything and takes no responsibility for his own life.

Any others? I do feel for some of them who were thrown into the camera when they were babies - lost their show before they hit teen years and never could get another job again, parents stole all their money.........but some had pretty darn good opportunities and totally blew it!!

Favorite Answer

I have to agree with Gary Coleman and perhaps Danny Bonaduce. He's a trainwreck!

• David

1. Gary Coleman

2. Danny Bonaduce

I agree about Gary Coleman but I think he is finally finding his way.Ricky Schroeder can not act and he needs to find a new line of work-I mean enough is enough. It's kind of like beating a dead horse. I also think Jason Bateman is a lost cause. I saw him in a movie a while back, he got burned in a house full of ghosts because he was some kind of crooked lawyer or something-two thumbs way down. And last but not least,"punky brewster", she was so adorable and now she's a bonefied slut!

Source(s): Some times I get into the old school channels like A&E,TNT,or E! You'd be surprised how many actors are struggling to make a comeback.

Yup, Gary Coleman is a total freak. I think once they fall to the B list or below, they should go away quietly. At least we don't hear weird stuff about Urkel!

Some of them go over the edge, like Kimberly Drummond....actually, a lot of them commit suicide, its so sad....

Shannon Doherty is a total loon as well. I think Lindsy Lohan is the next Shannon and will freak out once the fame is gone...

• Danny Bonaduce.

That chick that played Jan Brady is really bitter... and yes Gary Coleman

regrettably no one relatively keeps song of this. even with the undeniable fact that for the period of accordance with information and numbers, i individually think of that the form of people that have been JW in some unspecified time sooner or later and are no greater energetic for considered one of those motives is probable on the edge of being equivalent to the form of JWs that are presently energetic.

He has a reason to be bitter! He was on a famous show and made lots of money yet that was all stolen from him by his "parents." He had to work a security guard job to pay his bills, that's very embarrassing.

I don't know about you but I certainly don't expect my parents to rob me blind.

Michael Jackson; of course. His father worked him so hard and he did not have a childhood and that is why he likes to molest little boys.

me i stared in full house 4 like a second