What is the best song ever by a pop boyband?

Regardless if you like boybands or not (I've long outgrown them) - what do you think the best song ever by a boyband was?

I'll give the 10 points best answer to the person with the most thumbs-up...as that way, I know at least some people agree with them.

:)

Favorite Answer

Help! by the Beatles

• huenke

against!!! most of the boy bands sing those relatively soppy love songs that's purely appealing to ladies people who have no sense in adult males. i admire approximately 2 of each and all the pop boybands, some songs are kinda catchy i gotta admit

You Got It (The Right Stuff) by New Kids was a good one and I always found It's Gonna Be Me by Nsync to be pretty catchy. If you're talking slow boy band songs then All or Nothing by O-Town or God Must've Spent A Little More Time by NSync. Wow, I'm starting to have middle/high school flashbacks lol.

New Edition- Candy Girl

Hanging Tough!

I'm sorry, but im all for the 2 pts. I hate, i mean, HATE boybands. Rock really has it goin on

Anything by Jimi Hendrix or Sly Stone...

Hit Me Baby One More Time by Justin Tinkerbell and his bouncings *******

Here comes the night ... from the group.... Them but you have to go back till 1965

None by I hate boybands.