Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

is there any sites with FREE ringtones for u.s. cellular?

1 Answer

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I have U.S Cellular too. What I do is go to sites like mobile9.com , zedge.net , and mytinyphone.com . You can download the ringtones on your computer then e-mail them to your phone. Since U.S Cellular has free incoming messages, its free to get the tones on your phone.

If you don't know your phone's e-mail address, try sending a message to your inbox from your phone then hit reply. Good luck, hope this helps.

Source(s): I do it all the time.
  • Trese
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Try funformobile.com

It is free to register, see if your phone is compatible. You can download ringtones & wallpaper from their site to your phone (which they have tons to choose from), or you can use their service to upload ringtones & wallpaper from your pc to your phone.

Source(s): A member, and loving it!
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.