is there any sites with FREE ringtones for u.s. cellular?

Favorite Answer

I have U.S Cellular too. What I do is go to sites like mobile9.com , zedge.net , and mytinyphone.com . You can download the ringtones on your computer then e-mail them to your phone. Since U.S Cellular has free incoming messages, its free to get the tones on your phone.

If you don't know your phone's e-mail address, try sending a message to your inbox from your phone then hit reply. Good luck, hope this helps.

Source(s): I do it all the time.
  • Trese

Try funformobile.com

It is free to register, see if your phone is compatible. You can download ringtones & wallpaper from their site to your phone (which they have tons to choose from), or you can use their service to upload ringtones & wallpaper from your pc to your phone.

Source(s): A member, and loving it!