What do you think is the greatest place to go on a vacation to? Climate does not matter.?

Favorite Answer

It depends on what you like I think.

My favorite place in the world is the Caribean. Not just for the weather, although that is about 50% of the reason, but beacause of the atmosphere and the way the region fills my soul.

Florida is fun (South Beach Miami), Hawaii is a close second (Specifically Kehai in Maui), Europe is fun and intriguing take a backpack,eurail pass, passport, and you are basically set. California has a lot of cool places; South Lake Tahoe (Snowboarding Winter/ Camping-Hiking-Backpacking Summer)

San Diego, San Francisco, LA DisneyLand/Laguna Beach, Central Coast Pismo Beach/Morro Bay/SLO, etc. Next, Arizona Grand Canyon, Sedona, Golfing etc. Seatle WA and Vancouver British Columbia are beautiful but only go in the Summer! Unless you want to ski/board. WA DC is a great History trip and New York is an amazing city. Mexico has some fantastic economic trips, but isn't my favorite location. It all depends on your taste for certain things...if all else fails a trip to Hawaii almost anyone would love, but I would try to steer you away from Honolulu, for most of the trip.

Cancun, Mexico- It's not real expensive- go all inclusive. The water looks like blue kool-aid and the sand is as white as snow. The hospitality is unreal and there is a ton of extras to do, plus the night life is awesome. It's totally safe to take the buses to get around, just be sure to avoid the "flea-market". They torture you. I had a blast and can't wait to go back. Happy vacation!

Personally I'd somewhere tropical. It's warm, cheap, and fun!! What more could you want?

Unless you're into more sophisticated things... then go to Paris. There's museums, shopping, great food, majestic buildings, and more!