Cuddly Lez asked in SportsOther - Sports · 1 decade ago

What sport do you play in the winter?

or what sport does your kids play in the winter?

Best Answer

hockey

Winter sports are basketball, wrestling, soccer, hockey of course. But some sports may be at one school that others don't have. It also depends on which grade they're in.

I have no idea what sports my kids play sense I'm only 16 and don't have any kids. But you should ask your kids what they're interested in playing cause it does a kid no good to be thrown into a sport they don't like.

Ice Hockey

Hockey, skiing, karate, basketball. My son does Karate in the winter and baseball in the Spring/Summer

Snowmobiling is the best, but I also play billiards, Poker, Darts, and any other game or sport that can be played in doors.

For me: Baby oil olympics. The kids: Movies and board games.

cross country skiing is the best (with snow),

It's fairly cheap, you get fresh air and excercise,

you can ski in lots of different places, you can go fast or slow, you can ski in solitude or with lots of people, you can ski anytime of the night or day, you can do photography or animal watching while you ski... It is a very versatile sport!

good question I struggle with this every winter!

um well you can take yoga all year round and its very good for ur body.tennis and indoor soccer look for sports you can play indoors KK!!

• huenke

connect wresling it is going to help with your tackling and keep you in relatively good shape 4 different activities because of the fact u use purely approximately all your muscular tissues alot in wresling Plus u get 2 positioned on spandex

• behr28

Skiing, Boarding and Ice hockey...Then again I play hockey all year...but you know what Im saying...

i play nieghborhood b-ball. some peeps of mine get together at an indoor place if its warm we play outside. we organize it our selves and it keeps us in shape during the off season. it helps make friends in the nieghbor and surronding area. of course we play year round minus the real b-ball season.