Who's the best pro skateboarder? Who is your favorite?

My boyfriend used to take me to pro events. I fell in love with Rune Glifberg on the pipe - he was awesome.

I've watched so many films because of him, I also like Rodney Mullen, and Jamie Thomas.

Who's your favorite?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Daewon Song, for sure. Glifberg never wins on vert, no Dew Tour, no X games medal. He comes close, but no cigar. Rodney's got some steezy skill. Thumbs up for likin' him ;). I like Daewon better though. Thomas is SICK! He'll go for anything! In the opening of his part in New Blood, he actually breaks a window trying to WALLRIDE it, and then he just walks away, like everything's normal.

Some other skaters I must list that I like.

.Ryan Sheckler. (If he's good now, wait until he gets older. Too bad he left almost and went to Plan B)

.Louie Barletta (hahahahaha!)

.Chris Cole (don't really like him but hes got mad skillz!)

.Ragdoll (freakin' haggard. Awesome.)

• 1 decade ago

Rodney Mullen

• 1 decade ago

Rodney Mullen is the best, most influential skater of all time, and my favorite. He has invented many flip and street tricks most skaters do today. Bam is my second favorite. I'd say Tony Hawk is second best, influential of all time, but he doesn't even skate anymore in competition so it is hard to say.

• 1 decade ago

Rodney Mullen and Daewon.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Without a doubt Koston is the best pro.

My favorite is Geoff Rowley.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

tony hawk is the only one i know but if Bam Margara is pro he is awesome and so sexy

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

eitehr

rodney mulen

chris haslam

louie jones

rough mike

jake duncombe

jake brown

bam margera

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

tony hawk

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

the entire baker team!

• probably tony hawk

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.