Which Hollywood 'urban legend' is the best? And which do you still think is true?

You know we've all heard them. Some of us, still really wonder if any of them are true......but which Hollywood urban legend is the best.....and which do you still kind of believe? Just for fun people - I don't actually think any of these are real - although the cardboard cutout or 'ghost' in Three Men and a Baby is still a bit creepy.

1) Jamie Lee Curtis is a Hermaphrodite

2) Steve from Blue's Clues died of a heroin overdose.

3) Marilyn Monroe had 6 toes on each foot

4) Marissa Tomei won the Best Supporting Actress Oscar only because announcer Jack Palance read the wrong name.

5) Three Men and A Baby movie - and the 'ghostly image of the dead boy' appearing in the window.

6) Wizard of Oz - munchkin committed suicide and is show in one of the scenes.

7) Richard Gere and the 'A celebrity makes a trip to the emergency room to have a gerbil removed from his rectum.'

8) Marilyn Manson was the nerdy kid on the Wonder Years.

9) Mikey Likes it (Life cereal commerical) died of combination o

Favorite Answer

My favourite is Suri Cruise is from outer space

Some of my favorites are:

-That Steve from Blues Clues either killed himself or died of a heroin OD.

-Little Mikey of LIFE cereal fame died from eating Pop Rocks and soda.

-Charles Manson auditioned for The Monkees.

-Jon Heder, star of the 2004 film Napoleon Dynamite, died in a car crash or from a drug overdose.

-A munchkin's on-set suicide was captured on film in The Wizard of Oz.

-R&B singer Ciara was once a man.

-Mama Cass choked to death on a ham sandwich.

-The personalities of the dwarf characters in Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs represent the seven stages of cocaine addiction.

I’m a little freaked out by all the strange occurrences and deaths that have happened on the Poltergeist movies.

Number 6!

This is a fun question. Some of the hollywood myths that I thought were funny are these:

*Kid in Frosties commercial committed suicide, was murdered by bullies, or died of cancer.

*The actor who portrayed TV's Superman died because he believed he possessed his character's super powers and accidentally killed himself attempting to fly.

*During the Beatles' first appearance on The Ed Sullivan Show, crime rates plummeted all over the U.S.

*The Bachelor's Aaron Buerge got three contestants from the show pregnant.

And finally,

*Blues Clues host, "Steve" died of a heroin overdose and was replaced by a look-alike.

Wizard of OZ is my favorite, actually you can watch that scene and you find it was not a muchkin

justo go to youtube and writte wizard oz hunging.

No one of these i think it was true

i like the gere one and marylin monroe did have 6 toes on each foot and you forgot elvis is still alive

#6 and the Wizard of Oz...depending on which video you bought and when, there's some creepy sh*t in the forrest.

I would say #5, and I don't think that is a Stand-up poster of Ted Dansen.

• ?

Eddie of Eddie and the Cruisers is still alive!

Eddie Lives !!

James Dean is my favorite mystery.