Road trip across America...Best sights to see?

My love and I are taking our Honeymoon in April. We are driving from Miami to Canada and back. Any suggestions? We are both 29 and openminded!

• Meg M
    Favorite Answer

Check out the Virginia Safari Park on the way! It's totally awesome.

All three of my kids went off to visit family this summer, and my husband and I were left with nothing to do. We drove to Natural Bridge Virginia and saw the sights there. By far, the most fun was the Safari Park.

We got to feed giraffes! We fed deer, bison, llamas, ostrich, watusi, and all sorts of other animals. We had a BLAST! It was so much fun that we took the kids there when they got back from their vacations.

First, your course is probable I-40 each and each of ways. That takes you directly by way of Arizona.that's a quick holiday to the Grand canyon. you will bypass with tips from the painted wasteland and the petrified forrest. 2d, I have no thought what gasoline will value as quickly as you initiate. As you realize, that's been very risky. Your ultimate wager is to determine $4 a gallon. So 2,seven hundred / 15 x $4. that's probable a secure wager. So... approximately $720 for gasoline. Divide 2700 / 4 or 5. that's what number miles you will ought to stress an afternoon. Your real concern could be renting hotel and hotel rooms. a lot of them have a minimum age requirement of 21 years previous. motels on the line are normally around $80 a nighttime. So... $320 or $4 hundred foodstuff? you're able to do it for type of $30 an afternoon in case you do no longer consume "properly." So $one hundred twenty or $one hundred fifty.

the border out of seppoland into canada so you can catch a plane to

aus.

just make sure you hit vegas