what is your favorite play in football?

im having friends over and were gonna play football

Favorite Answer

This play works a lot. So the quarterback gets the snap (or just starts with the ball) and drops back about 4 to 5 feet. Assuming there is a certain number that the defense must count to before blitizing, wait until the defense get to this number. when they blitz, in most pickup games, the quarterback is allowed to tuck and run. So while this is happening, you have the reciever on the left do a slant to the back right corner of the field. When the defense rushes, the quarterback can roll right and start running forward to the line of scrimmagge and while the reciever continues to run the route. THen, before crossing the original line of scrimmage, the qb can then throw to the open reciever. If the reciever is covered then i hope u have a good running quarterback. works every time but dont use too often. works on 4th down a lot because thats when defenses blitz.

Source(s): 10 years of football experience. firsthand

I love the hook and ladder, if executed correctly.

A fun one is the WR reverse pass. QB tosses it to the RB who hands off to the receiver. The QB will continue running and go on a fly pattern, usually ends up wide open. WR turns and throws it back across the field to the QB for a TD.

Flea Flicker is a great play to run.

Play Action really isn't a play. As you can do several variants of it. Play Action just refers to faking the run.

Another favorite of mine is a good old option play. Triple option pass is probably the best if you have enough people.

• Hank

Man I got a whole playbook for ya:

1. Option

2. Option Pass

3. Halfback Pass

4. Reverse

5. Flea Flicker (my favorite)

6. I could go on but I'd have to get certain rights from the Boise State Athletic Department

Whatever that guy said. Manning to Harrison pass. I'm a girl don't know much football plays. Just love that one. Colts fan here of course. God those two can just look at each other and know what they're gonna do! Its totally F%^& Awesome!!!

After that amazing Fiesta Bowl, its:

1. Halfback Pass

2. Halfback toss

3. Hook and Lateral

4. QB option

5. Statue of Liberty

6. Flea Flicker

7. Play Action pass

8. The Fumblerooski (even though you can't do it anymore)

• k

Yep, they're all good plays. Trick plays are often some of the most fun.

Chetos NFL Bowl Series Comisionr's suggestion of the Romo was the best put forward though lol brilliant

counter play.....looks as thought the runner is going one way and the Qb hands it off to someone else the other way. I also love the statue of liberty play, specially when Boise St ran it against Oklahoma for the 2 point conversion and won the game.

Flea Flicker and recently the Staue of Liberty

The 7 man lateral, like what the Jets tried to do against the Colts earlier in the season. It was entertaining though I'm glad it failed.

You have got to love the Hail Mary! There is more suspense in that last 10 seconds than the whole game. Will he come down with it? Will it win the game? No Contest.