Anna asked in Arts & HumanitiesDancing · 1 decade ago

Whats your favorite type of dance?

What is your favorite type of dance and why? I take ballet, jazz, tap and hip hop and I'd have to say that my favorite is ballet because it is so graceful and beautiful

Favorite Answer

I love ballet, but I have to say is my favorite in high energy pom & kick! It gets everyone excited!

I Do All Sorts Including Street Dance, Jazz, Tap, Modern And Ballet. (I Would <33 2 Try Ballroom xD)

I Just Noticed That I Put Them In Order Of My Favourite, So There You Go ((up))

Ballet all the way! I love the way dancers move and I often find myself doing ballet around the house! I also do types of dances including ballet, modern, jazz, and hip-hop. They are all so enjoyable (but not unless you have a good teacher!)

P.S. Is this some sort of survey?

P.P.S. I am happy that someone loves dance as much as I do!

P.P.P.S. DANCE = LIFE!!!!!!! <333

I love clogging! Its alot like River Dancing and its great exercise too! I dont know about how graceful it is or anything like ballet but hey I'm good at it and I love it so thats all that matters!

well i love ballet and jazz so that might be the reason i LOVE lyrical. lyrical is very graceful like ballet, but also can be fast like jazz.

my favorite is breakdancing/hip-hop dancing because it really gives u the opportunity to learn how to take control of your muscles, and balancing. plus it works all of your muscles to give u a great exercise.

i would have to say jazz...but just recently i've gotten into a more contemporary kind of dancing and i LOVE it!

Tango... because it's muy calienté - it's a very sensual dance, and it's also difficult to master..

But I also like hustle because it's fun.. and keeps me 'stayin' alive'.

i like ballet technique and acro

I like the mosh, It releives stress and anxiety.