Which league has a better shot at making it in the USA? WNBA (Womens Basketball) or MLS (Major League Soccer)

Favorite Answer

Well the WNBA probably has a strong lesbian following but unless they start making hotness a criteria for the leauge and dressing the girls is tight clothes with shorts that show their a$$ I don't see it becoming too big. Also I hear David Beckham isn't the best soccer player although I don't know much about soccer so I can't see a male audience tuning in to watch him specifically if he fails to dominate the MLS. Men don't like to watch women play sports except for maybe gymastics or figure skating if the girl has a nice body and face.

Since the WNBA has already failed I would have to go with the MLS now that Beckham is in LA. But MLS will soon end up like the WNBA so its all a moot point.

MLS for sure.

I'm not sure how much longer the NBA will foot the bill to keep WNBA a float.

Soccer for sure. L.A just signed David Beckam for alot of money. He is definatly bringing the soccer ratings up here in the U.S

i would say mls (the Beckham signing has spurred alot of interest )