On your PC can you retrieve deleted History?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

yes, too bad you didn't ask how, huh?

• 1 decade ago

The first thing to have a high chance of recovering the data, is to stop accessing that particular PC already. Accessing the PC and using it will increase the chances of your data being overwritten.

You can use a commercial software like Easy Recvoery Professional from Ontrack:

http://www.ontrack.com/easyrecoveryprofessional/

The trial version might work still, but it may be severely limited in functions.

• 1 decade ago

Everything that you delete normally isn't really deleted, it's just marked as "not data". So, your hard drive will eventually use the space again, maybe. What you need is a shredder. I love Zilla Data Nuker for its high configurability.

• 4 years ago

in case you are able to desire to understand so badly, save up 60 to one hundred greenbacks and take the pc to a "pc scientific expert" or the geek squad or something and discover out. whilst you're suspicious of him, is there another reason to boot? perchance you and he don't have the style of relationship which will or can final. i'm going to be an harmless element, eager to maintain the pc loose and clean of clutter to permit it to run extra easily. shop viruses and spyware out.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

what ever you are looking for is in your hard drive until something else is written over it. Try doing a search by name if that does not work you can ask a computer geek don't loose hope still in there

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I think only way to do that is to send hard drive out to some professional data recovery service company. I don't think system restore bring back deleted data.

• 1 decade ago

you can recover anything, data etc. sometimes it takes someone who knows how to do it. just don't empty your recycle bin. Even if do your hard drive retains things that you thought were gone forever. that's how the feds can find things that you thought were gone!

• 1 decade ago

I think that's not possible. Once you delete it, then it's probably gone... Forever... =(

• 1 decade ago

no

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.