Can someone please tell me if the old series "John Doe" ever finished ? If so, where can I find it?

John Doe was played by Dominic Purcell.

• Kookie
    Favorite Answer

they only had one season of John Doe and it ended on a cliff hanger....

That was a really good show... I have on idea why they canceled it... Oh wait it was on Fox... they like to cancel the good shows and keep the crappy shows on for years .....

"creators Brandon Camp and Mike Thompson. She says Doe was just a regular guy. Now, here comes the big revelation:

"[According to the show], when you're very close to death, when you're seeing the white light, God or a higher being gives you all the information of life to carry on to the next life," Berman says. Doe was about to die, but for whatever reason -- Berman didn't say why Thursday -- he lived after being imparted with that knowledge.

The shadowy people who were after Doe knew what happened to him and were trying to keep him from discovering it himself, Berman says."

• fdm215

I think the Sci-Fin channel is showing the series. I don't think it's in production any more.

try www.scifi.com

try watching it here

www.peekvid.com

or

www.tv-links.co.uk