Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentOther - Politics & Government · 1 decade ago

What has been done in the 1st 100 hrs.?

Nothing...The democrats already are failing to deliver.

Suprise...suprise...suprise.

Sure they have tried to do some things...but the hundred hours started when the took office....as they said....they will work tiressly to pass their agendas.....well it's been 2 weeks now....it should have been done in 4 days.

Favorite Answer

Operations normal, the 5 day work week for congress has been excused and nothing has been done. Pelosi must have taken lessons from Kennedy and Clinton on how to pay the hide and seek . You have to find them and then seek answers which will be lies anyhow.

Well, I'm not a Democrat, but I think they passed a bill to get minimum wage raised. They are also trying to get the stem cell bill passed at the moment. Bush is going to Veto the Medicaid reform they want to pass, but this can be overidden if 2/3's of Congress approves. But yeah, I agree with you in a sense, Bush has charged them head on with his new Iraq policy. I haven't seen them take a trong stance like they said they would, so we'll have to wait and see. I really don't think they will make as much of a difference as they say they will. I think they just took advantage of a bad situation for Bush and the republicans to gain the majority in the house and senate. That's it.

The 100 hours is still going on.

They passed legislation to implement the recommendations of the 9/11 commission. They raised the minimum wage.

What a moron you are, wanting miracles overnight. It will take us a very long time to clean up the republican party's mess. So much blood all over, will take more than 100 hour's to clean it up you idiot. Do the rest of us a favor and ask question's, not voice your opinion in a question douchebag. Thank you good game.

uh... maybe turn on the TV... once...

so far, just off the top of my head, what I've seen...

they've passed the min wage bill, passed a spending bill (can't gain expenses, without cuts somewhere), passed stem cells bill, passed anti-terror legislation...

and college tuition rate cuts and medicare bargaining are on the table...

I'm sure they've probably done more than that though...

where have you been?

EDIT: hahaha... 4 days? why didn't you expect that out of the Republicans? I don't think they got this much done in 6 years?

Nancy Pelosis's coronation, they took off to watch a college football game and Speaker Pelosis banned smoking in the area where they use to take smoke breaks. Oh and they raised the minimum wage, good-bye $1 menus.

So far they've voted to raise the minimum wage, passed legislation to make the nation safer from terrorist attack, voted to approve embryonic stem cell research. So yes, they are actually doing something. Guess you're not used to it after the last 6 years of nothing.

hahaha... Maybe you should pay a little more attention before you ask stupid questions. Or maybe you were expecting 100,000 jobs created and a triumphant victory in Iraq and the capture of Bin Laden all in 100 hours. Nah, you probably still would be askin if that were to happen..

They raised the min. wage for one thing,and the 100 Hrs. are not up yet.

PASSED MIN. WAGE AND ADVANCED STEM CELL RESEACH AND PREVENTED SPENDING AND LOBYING. OH YEA,NO MORE 2 DAY WORKWEEK! a FULL WEEK LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE!