Touch screen laptop?

My friend just had a mouse pointer problem and thanks to yahoo answers I helped him out with it. But now he thinks his IBM thinkpad R60 R series has a touch screen. He starts tapping his screen and says "why isnt it working?" lol should I tell him that his laptop doesnt have a touch screen. Or should I just let him figure it out for himself? He just got the same laptop like I do but its just too funny what should I do.

I just told him that his laptop does not have a touch screen and he was like "AAH Man, now I gotta click the old fashoin way" lol he should have just stick with a desktop. I definetly gonna recommend him to get the iPhone from Apple, since he wants something with a touch screen.

• keonli
    Favorite Answer

He should have noticed that it wasn't a touch screen when he paid for it..the price difference alone woulda made him think he was getting way too good of a bargain!

Take his act on the road... Also, teach him to talk into his mouse like it's a microphone! (No joke, I had a friend who's mother talked into the mouse thinking it was a mic...)

Tell him, it may damage the screen with constant pressing,.

Lol, give him hints, or sarcastic remarks, to help him realize it's not a freaking touchscreen.

wow wat a difficult question, tell him