Touch screen laptop?

My friend just had a mouse pointer problem and thanks to yahoo answers I helped him out with it. But now he thinks his IBM thinkpad R60 R series has a touch screen. He starts tapping his screen and says "why isnt it working?" lol should I tell him that his laptop doesnt have a touch screen. Or should I... show more My friend just had a mouse pointer problem and thanks to yahoo answers I helped him out with it. But now he thinks his IBM thinkpad R60 R series has a touch screen. He starts tapping his screen and says "why isnt it working?" lol should I tell him that his laptop doesnt have a touch screen. Or should I just let him figure it out for himself? He just got the same laptop like I do but its just too funny what should I do.
Update: I just told him that his laptop does not have a touch screen and he was like "AAH Man, now I gotta click the old fashoin way" lol he should have just stick with a desktop. I definetly gonna recommend him to get the iPhone from Apple, since he wants something with a touch screen.
5 answers 5