Do guys also earn beads at mardi gras?

Favorite Answer

You can try to earn beads by dropping your pants down on Bourbon Street, but you will get arrested by the cops. They don't tolerate that type of behavior from men and unless you enjoy being locked up until Ash Wednesday, I'd advise against it. You can catch plenty of beads from the balconies just by asking (and it helps to not be wearing a ton of beads) or of course get them at the parades.

Go to the Little Rascals Mardi Gras parade. It's a family parade. I came home with a huge bag. My sisters don't believe I didn't do anything to earn them!

They sure can. I saw lots of folks answered that you would have to show your dick, but that's not really the case. Be creative. My friend did stuff like break out a Twister game and "charged" people beads to get in on the game. There's lots of way to earn beads without havin to show your dick.

well I'm from New Orleans and I go to the parads every year never showed anything me my kids and my husband get some many beads we give them away. Plus we do also have the all women parads so men get alot there by just having the new orleans sprit. Oh by the way if you havent ever been to new orleans you schould it's the best place on earth

Yea, but instead of showing boobs you have to show your dick and the women / some guys judge you by throwing big beads for a big thing and small beads for... well you know what i mean.

• Monet

who doesn't get breads. Even kids get beads, heck I've got tones of beads and I never lifted my shirt. like 2 boxes, they recycle them and reuse them every year. Hurry up and rebulid the gulf! It's a lot of fun.

Yes...You don't always have to flash people to get beads, you know.

Yes. It works for both sides. . . but think about what you would have to show before you do it.

what mardi gras? where?

Yep they do but they have to be earned!