Pocket Aces - All in or slow play ?

Update: Hold Em of course and to be quite honest I don't worry to much about the order beyond the player to the left and right of me.
Update 2: I have seen Pocket aces get cracked by some ridiculous hands in the past so I ten to be agressive with them Pre-Flop.

Make them pay to see the cards and don't give some dude with a 2-7 off suite the cant to do a victory dance.
Update 3: Some excellent advice so far in the answers, personally I still like to go with Raising 3x the Big Blind as a standard approach. But from what I have been seeing lately at the tournaments is that if you get this hand on a decent pre-flop betting round might as well go for it. I have seen Pocket Rockets get... show more Some excellent advice so far in the answers, personally I still like to go with Raising 3x the Big Blind as a standard approach. But from what I have been seeing lately at the tournaments is that if you get this hand on a decent pre-flop betting round might as well go for it.

I have seen Pocket Rockets get blasted out of the sky way too many times to accept alot of action against them.