Is it advisable to learn peoplesoft admin? Does it have any future as it has been bought by Oracle.?

Please tell me weather it has any future when compared to SAP. I was looking on internet but couldn't find many jobs in Peoplesoft Amin.

Favorite Answer

I suggest you to Learn SAP.because when it comes to ERP,SAP is the Best.You can make a career in Sap.There are lot of optons to do a course in Sap.U can concentrate on NEtweaver platform components.In Peoplesoft,there is no wide options

For more help,

Visit

help.sap.com

sdn.sap.com

Peoplesoft is used in many businesses and I highly recommend this skill if it really interests you.

I learned it a few years ago. It is pretty easy to learn, so why not just learn it. Learning is never a waste because many software products are very similar and becoming proficient on them isn't a waste of time unless they are soooo hard to learn that it drains your time.