What do u think of KAZAKHSTAN?

Have u ever been in this country? Do u have any friends from Kazakhstan? What do u think of Kazakh people?

Borats movie is not true!!! it was terrible! I know this exactly! It is developing country!

Favorite Answer

OK I am from Kazakhstan it is a good civilized country not like in movie Borat.it has many cool places i think better then is some in here in USA. You know you should go and visit my country because after watching borat you will surprise how the movie is different from the real. You should visit the capital city Astana or Almata its really beautiful.)or other

Borat was the most disgusting, offensive, stupid "poop humor" movie that I have seen , well, ever, and I would have walked out if I have went alone. I do not know anything about Kazakhstan, except that it is near Russia

I think u just saw the Borat movie...

i only met one online. she was educated and nice. a little negative to americans though. she was very pretty. so far, i give the kazaks 100%! haha! most americans dont know much about them. i did research on it because i heard there was a decent population of koreans there. Nice mountains.

Source(s): self
  • Tara

i've never been to Kazakhistan but i have friends from there,they r an angels

haven't been there. but i would love to. i guess people living there are hospitable and friendly.. i hope so.