Gay is a normal condition?

I keep hearing people say it is something we can be born with and it is perfectly normal. Besides the fact that it is the genetic equivalent of a brick wall are there any documents or nationally/internationally renowned sites that state this or are most people talking out of their bungholes?

10%, that's a high number (rolls eyes)

I'm looking for scientific studies on the subject not personal opinions.

Silence: That your grasping at straws.

If you think I'm gay for asking this. Ok. But could it also mean that I'm trying to prove something here. Like people are talking out of their bungholes?

What I'm trying to figure out is that do people who are giving these answer know this stuff. I'm being skeptical as I should be about how peoples opinions are influenced.Only 2 out of 12 have been able to give me direct links to unbiased articles or places to go to. That tells me that 16% of people know what they are talking about for such a large issue. Even then there isn't an article that says being gay is normal, just a genetic disposition that can't be classified as normal or not. I guess we don't know outside of opinion.

Gay is normal in terms of, under certain conditions durning pregancy, babies will be born gay, just like under certain conditions, babies will be born with one arm. In terms of what human beings are meant to have to survive more effeciently, it's not normal. Straight people have a 100% better chance at procreating to further the human race, just as people born with two arms have a 70% percent chance more so at surviving in a crude, barbaric environment.

I sense an urgency from to qualify your feelings. Maybe that dress that mom worn fit you just a little to good. Maybe you find it too comfortable in the men's showers at school. Either way don;t be so concerned...it is "normal" for someone who is born gay to question their feelings as society makes them feel like an outcast. It will become more clear to you once you accept your homosexual urges.

If I find a bunghole that speaks I'll ask and revert back to you as soon as possible. In the meantime please search for nationally and internationally renowned sites on whatever search engine you so enjoy most and god bless you and your profound curiosity!

I suggest you read the articles posted by BuckFush...there many more where those came from. ever do any reading? searches on the internet? watch tv? do you actually know any gay people? it IS a normal, genetic condition. educate yourself!

Source(s): reality

The proof you ask for has been posted by others.

Will you read them or will you continue to do as you accuse others of doing(the last 5 words on your original question.)

You are born gay/bi/straight/asexual, it all depends on the hormones that stimulate your brain. Articles and proof below.

Look at the animal world for proof. 10% of all animals are gay.

It IS normal. bashnick is right, about 10% of all animal species are homosexual. What does this tell you?

gays are soooo ghey