What is the Most expensive brand of perfume that you ever had?

I want to know what is the best and most expensive perfume so I will know it.

Best Answer

I have the Dolce and Gabbbana perfume The One its like £80 ($145) for 100ml. Its really nice though and worth it.

But my dad buys a mens fragrance from the make Creed, he gets it from places like Harrods in London. It costs him like £150 for one bottle ($290). Its top quality!

the usual answer to this question is Joy. but any of the older perfumes with tend to be more expensive as they use proper ingredients rather than synthetics.

Also depends wherether you're asking about the perfume itself or buying some as often can find special editions in expensive cryustal bottles with diamonds and other things like that

The most expensive one I ever bought was Chanel No. 5 pure perfume (not eau de parfume or eau de toil.), it was 150 Euro for one tiny bottle 15ml.

But most likely Marie-Antoinette is the most expensive one I ever known (never bought one), 25ml for 350 Euro

• PikC

I had JOY - but it was a present from an admirer. I personally will never spend this much on perfume, but maybe jewelry would be more worth while

The most expensive cologne was ralph lauren romance, $55 a bottle

Oriental perfume mixed with musk got it as a gift! v expensive!!!!

j'adore (Eau de perfume) by dior cost me about $120 for the small bottle

Not one I have personally had but Imperial Majesty by Clive Christian is $215,000 a bottle!

i use calvin klein - Euphoria it smells so nice, its quite expensive but its worth it, it has a rly strong smell to so evry1 notices how nice u smell

I think it was Oscar De la Renta. That was a while ago...