My ex boy friend have got married & now we have contacts again.what shall i do now?I want him back.?

He is married now. anyway i want him back.we have had a long contacts &etc.

Update:

I can't leave him now. cause i have had sex with him.i miss him always.always my feelings are about him.please don't tell me to forget him or ignore him.Tell me a way to get him back.I want him back.I can't think about another guy.cause i love only this guy.please help me to get him back.

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Poppet
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Well, it really quite simple. You can't have him. He is married and you should respect that. Stop talking to him, and find a different man.

• Login to reply the answers
  • lesure
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

You did not supply countless element about the mission between you and the fiance. obviously she chosen the "love of her existence" over her ideal chum of 9 years. the same way that maximum human beings have chosen spouses that mom or dad or sis did not like..yet married besides. a chum of 9 years will say their piece then sit down decrease back and nonetheless be a chum. That suggested.... i might want to deliver a congratulations note and a present earlier to the marriage. Then save on with it up with a telephone call. tell her that you're extremely joyful for her and her husband to be and desire them not something however the perfect. you could lead right into a church invite or...if the communique is pleasant i might want to happen on the church. conceal contained in the decrease back side row (so that you're literally not the first element she sees at the same time as she is offered in) and then flow via the greeting line and go away. i'd not flow to the reception even if you're invited. yet..i might want to ask in case you would possibly want to perchance take her out to lunch at the same time as she comes decrease back from her honeymoon and each and each and every of the busy-ness of wedding ceremony/honeymoon/new existence is starting up to reduce so as that she will be able to educate you the images and share all her adventures. Now..in case you've been truly verbal about her marrying a putz and also you acquire into an excellent row over it..then.. perchance only a truthful letter of nicely wishing, an apology for putting her in a not uncomplicated position, let her understand how a lot she meant and skill to you... and a small sentimental present.

• 1 decade ago

To late sweetie... he's married. Accept that and be a friend. If his marriage fails then by all means have at it but do not stick in your 2 cents to try to ruin it. Also don't cross the lines.. that will cause his wife to dislike you and you may lose him forever. Besides he is an ex for a reason... keep that in mind.

• 1 decade ago

I think my exboyfriend finally gave up on me. He called to make sure I was still married almost weekly for the first three years of my marriage. I haven't heard from hm for several months. Maybe he decided to pick on someone who's single. Oh yeah...you should try that.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

If I were you, I would leave him alone. He is a married man now. If I were him, I would leave you alone, I would not contact you at all. So do yourself a favor, move forward with your own life and let him move forward with his and his new wife.

• 1 decade ago

I want a million bucks...but I'm not going to get it. The grass is always greener on the other side. Time to move on and let him enjoy his wife. Odds are they will divorce and then you can have your turn again. But until then keep your nose out of their business.

• 1 decade ago

He is married, and he is having his cake and eating it too, he has his wife, and he has you on the side. If he cheats on his wife, what makes you think he wouldn't cheat on you, cut your losses early, and get out of this unhealthy situation

• 1 decade ago

why would you want a man who can't even stay faithful to his new wife? Besides you had your chance...YOU BLEW IT! Live with that now.

Honestly I doubt you really know what you want.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It is too late he is married now! Don't be the home wrecker it isn't a place that you would want to be.

• 1 decade ago

Find your own, single man. Married men are HANDS OFF!!!!!!!!! What part of that don't you get?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.