This stuffs made in New York City!?

NEW YORK CITY!?

Is salsa really bad if it's made in New York City? Just wondering because I live in New York City. Does that mean the salsa that I make isn't good?

Best Answer

LOL that's just an Ad slogan to make you think, if it ain't from the South it ain't Mexican Salsa. Each region and person makes Salsa to their own taste and I'm sure you make great Salsa as do I. So grab the chip and let's dip, Enjoy

As a former New Yorker I can say that I've always made great salsa, peeled and seeded plum tomatoes, garlic, onion, cilantro, tomatillos, jalapenos, celery or other variations which can include corn, black beans etc. Always got complements on my salsa. P.S. I think those TV ads are a HOOT! LOL!

Given that NYC has a huge and diverse Hispanic population , it would make sense to make salsa there , wouldn't it ?

dude in Arizona each and every thing is manhattan type disappear I went to my prominent steakhouse and that i order the favored such is; manhattan type Steak the respond replaced into" we're not making NYS steak anymore" I went to my prominent foodstuff keep because of the fact I end my manhattan type salsa and that i'm no longer able to discover it anymore what **** is going on? some persons are purely bigot YA is a psychological disease midsection boycott NYS steak or each and every thing is approximately NYS purely teach it

It doesn't matter where you live, it matters if you can cook or not. I f you would like a good recipe drop me a line and I will send some.