michaelcdevlin asked in PetsDogs · 1 decade ago

My two year old miniature pinscher is loosing her fur on neck head and belly? No mites, vet said. Any ideas?

Favorite Answer

how about mange ,also hair loss seems to plague some small breeds, it has been thought to maybe be contributed to line breeding

She could have mange, which you can treat or it could be red mange, which might have been passed from the mother and although it is curable, it can be expensive. Regardless, make sure you take the dog to the Vet soon. It is a miserable disease for her.

My Pit loses his hair on his hind end and I use Victory 777 and within days his hair is coming back. e-mail if you want info on getting it. I don't sell it, I pay $17.00 for a 1/2 gallon, but it really works and last forever.

It could be mange or an allergy to the food or cleaner you use on your floors, carpet refresher anything