In which movie did Leonardo DiCaprio acted like an abnormal person?

was he the star of the movie; did you like it and I know it dosent have anything to do with the question but is he currently single if not who is he with?

Favorite Answer

"What's Eating Gilbert Grape?", he wasn´t the star, he was a costar. Johnny Depp and Juliete Lewis were the real stars there.

Don´t worry...let´s see his latest known girlfriend was Heidi klum and right now he is single. Someone out there invented he could be Jessica Simpson´s baby´s father but no evidence for that. Still single after spliting up with Klum.

What's Eating Gilbert Grape?

Whats eating Gilburt Grape, and the star is actually Johnny Depp.

• DLG

By the way, he was nominated for an Academy Award in the Best Supporting Actor catagory for that role. Personally, one of my favorite movies ever.

• Lv 4

What's Eating Gilbert Grape.

Where's Arnie? He's hiding...

What's Eating Gilbert Grape. Check him out in "Basketball Diaries". It's based on a true story. I think this was his best work.

Whats eating Gilbert grape. And in my opinion Leo was the star. his performance was brilliant. not many actors can pull off a mentally challenged person and he did it very wonderfully

it was what's eating gilbert grape. he wasn't the star johnny depp was. it was an ok movie.