tcbcyg asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

Healthy lifestyle?

I usually go on a medium intensity run for 60 minutes a day, four to five days a week. In addition, I do a total of at least 150 push ups and sit ups in each work out. I don't consume more than 1500-1600 calories a day. I eat little to no junk food, and take my vitamins. I'm 18, male, and weigh about 164, around 14 to 15 percent body fat. Do I lead a healthy lifestyle? If there are ways to improve, let me know.

Favorite Answer

I think you are doing very well. Never give it up and try to maintain it as your lifestyle.

Good Luck

• huggz

I would say you are leading a fairly healthy lifestyle;