Can you beat a Breathalyzer by chewing activated charcoal tablets before?

Update: The properties of charcoal is to absorb toxins in gas form. I don't care about the fresh breath thing or about drinking and driving. THAT IS NOT MY CONCERN, I Want to know the POSSIBILITY. Anyone can come up with "Just don't drink and drive." lol - is it possible that the charcoal can absorb... show more The properties of charcoal is to absorb toxins in gas form. I don't care about the fresh breath thing or about drinking and driving. THAT IS NOT MY CONCERN, I Want to know the POSSIBILITY. Anyone can come up with "Just don't drink and drive." lol - is it possible that the charcoal can absorb enough toxin? If so, how much? On myth busters, eposide 6, they tested a penny, mouthwash, food, Of course, an officer can always request a blood test for alcohol content (no one has mentioned that yet), but I just want to know about the breathalyzer. Please exclude your thoughts on sobriety, as that is not the issue.
Update 2: The properties of charcoal is to absorb toxins in gas form. I don't care about the fresh breath thing or about drinking and driving. THAT IS NOT MY CONCERN, I Want to know the POSSIBILITY. Anyone can come up with "Just don't drink and drive." lol - is it possible that the charcoal can absorb... show more The properties of charcoal is to absorb toxins in gas form. I don't care about the fresh breath thing or about drinking and driving. THAT IS NOT MY CONCERN, I Want to know the POSSIBILITY. Anyone can come up with "Just don't drink and drive." lol - is it possible that the charcoal can absorb enough toxin? If so, how much? On myth busters, eposide 6, they tested a penny, mouthwash, food, Of course, an officer can always request a blood test for alcohol content (no one has mentioned that yet), but I just want to know about the breathalyzer. Please exclude your thoughts on sobriety, as that is not the issue. The black mouth does not matter, as charcoal is not illegal.
Update 3: Neither does sanity.