Does everybody hate Michael Moore?

He's from my home town so i'm naturally a fan of that. I'm neither republican or democrat...I'm a non-voter and I have mixed feelings on George Bush. I know a lot of the things he (Michael Moore) said in Fahrenheit 911 were heresay...I know he stretched the truth and said a lot of things that... show more He's from my home town so i'm naturally a fan of that. I'm neither republican or democrat...I'm a non-voter and I have mixed feelings on George Bush. I know a lot of the things he (Michael Moore) said in Fahrenheit 911 were heresay...I know he stretched the truth and said a lot of things that were probably just gossip, not facts. But nonetheless, i found that movie to be awesome...entertaining, informative, etc. I have a lot of republican friends who actually refuse to watch the movie...do you think it's becuase it would change their mind on Bush? What do you think of his movie? Becuase I couldnt believe a lot of the things that he said....if even 1/2 were true that's just sad. Also, have you seen his other movie, Roger & Me?
20 answers 20