cold and flu season....?

I get sick maybe once during the winter...now I have the second cold of cold flu season. The first happened in mid-november. One of my co-workers had a cold the week of christmas, was better around new years and now a week later is sick again....wtF??

anybody else been sick twice or more this winter already? Because this has never happened to me before.

Favorite Answer

i have and i really cant afford it. im in sales and ppl react well to healthy ppl

avoid the coughs and most importantly wash your hands often. Use Purell or something if you pick up someone elses phone or use their computer. Folks are coming down with flu strains not covered by the vaccine this year. My mom was the first case in our state and she is still recovering since December.

There are many viruses that can give you the cold. You've just been unlucky and caught 2 different strains.