How can we remove moles in our body?

I have mole near my eyes . under my arm pit and on my neck.

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

well theres this medicine that you put on.

its stings the mole. then you apply the 2nd part on the mole.

soon the mole is going to turn to a scab.

you wait about 1 week or 2 for the scab to fall off.

dont touch it- just let it fall off itself

when it falls off ur gonna have this red mark where

the mole used to be. the mole will be gon but it is going to take a long time for it to heal. i kno bcuz ive used it and it's beeen about a year and i'm steal healing from it. it was soooooo embarrassing going to school. im not sure if all the products are like that just search online for mole remover or somthin.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

Remove Your Moles, Warts & Skin Tags in 3 Days

Easily, Naturally And Without Surgery

• 4 years ago

dermis moles are frequently undesirable growths that can floor all around. Moles could desire to get extracted by surgical technique, or purely by distinct abode made remedies or products. surgical technique is intense priced, costing between $a hundred and fifty-4 hundred yet it could go away at the back of scarring injury. organic abode remedies tend to be much less costly and can unquestionably eliminate grotesque dermis moles interior of purely some days devoid of scar subject concerns. hand-crafted remedies can comprise apple cider vinegar, cumin seeds, or perchance baking soda and castor oil utilized throughout the time of a quick era.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

have had 2 moles removed. (if they get real dark, that is supposed to be an indication of cancer) you can go to the hospital.

they dumb it first but they will either burn it off, or take some string and cut the circulation off of it and in a few days it will fall off.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

Moles are generally growths located on skin. They could get taken off using surgery, as well as through a variety of products or do-it-yourself solutions.

Surgery treatment is pricy, priced at from around $100 to $400 yet it might bring scars. Home made remedies are low cost and even can exterminate moles in only a few days while not leaving scars.

Home remedies include onion, cumin seeds, and even baking soda and castor oil used during a brief period.

• 1 decade ago

go to Chinatown if you live near Chicago, they have all kinds of mole removal places

• 1 decade ago

size and cosmesis justify removal change of color size etc. is a warning sign.consult a cosmetic plastic surgeon and decide.he will remove by co2 or other laser or electro cpoagulation.or incise it.

Source(s): being a surgeon
  • 1 decade ago

They can be removed by laser. Go to you family practitioner and discuss it him/her first. They will point you in the correct direction.

• 1 decade ago

Cut them off .

• 1 decade ago

outpatient at the hospital, do NOT try to do yourself

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.