can I get a loan without my w2? how does this work?

i like to get a loan but I don't have my w2 yet. what information do i have to bring to the office?

Favorite Answer

What kind of loan? If you are looking for a school loan for the current quarter you would need your 2005 tax returns to complete a FAFSA and then complete a promisorry note for the loan. If you are looking for a personal loan most lenders just want to see a paystub for the last few pay periods not a W2.

If you are considered an independent then a pay stub within the last 60 days will do. If the loan is not through your schol then you will also need proof of enrollment, a bill or a class schedule.

H&R Block and Jackson Hewitt have this program till Jan.26th. I believe HR Blocks price is cheaper. Bring in your last pay stub of 2006. If you worked at several places bring a copy of your last pay stub from all jobs. Bring in Social Security card of any dependants. Walk out with cash.

36.999% APR interest rate at HRB, 24.95 if you get it on a check, no charge on a ATM pre-paid load card issued at the reatil location. Not sure what JH is offering. Good Luck!

last couple pay stubs ought to do it