why do ppl need so many y!a accounts??

are you that bored? or feel the need to dominate? do you feel like your getting one over on the rest of us? seems silly and superfulous to me...i understand it's fun to have multiple personalities but come on...

Favorite Answer

i dont know...it is kind of stupid isnt it? too many passwords to remember, i have enough passwords and usernames to remember w/all the message boards and a few other sites i go to... i wouldnt need another one. and then if you get tired of the same background or whatever (which i do once in a while) youd have alot of "upkeep" on your hands.

what is the point? sooner or later someones going to find out.

theyre probly bored and have no life..or maybe they like living on the wild side. could also be because they care about the points and cheat somehow. who really knows whats going on in a persons mind?

Source(s): has no clue

some ppl have several accounts for their own needs, some may require for space, some may be using for personal and public chats etc. I have one accounts on Y! with two ids but share same inbox. One id i use for mails and other for online application forms or registration purpose, so that I can have safe personal id.

I dunno..I used to have another .. but this is the only one now..since I reached level 5

i only have one but sometimes people think i have 2 but its called telling your friends and boyfriend to get a yahoo and join you in talking sh*t to people thats all

I don't know, I guess they can answer each questions at the same time.

They want to dominate, like me.

Either they are bored. Or they just want more pts.

• I only have two (seriously), but I'm being cloned by other people.

maybe so that they could vote their answer to be best answer

some people use this as a game... not a way to share answers...