Min-Yen Yo asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

請教英文好的人,請幫忙翻譯英文句子,翻譯軟體勿進{20點!}

內容如下,請各位大大幫忙一下 !!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - 

She wept bitterly ﹝bitterly的意思 :痛苦地﹞ as she told her story , but we all laughed our heads off after we heard it .

Child stars ﹝Child stars的意思 :童星﹞ are quickly replaced ﹝replaced的意思 :取代﹞as they grow older .

She forced ﹝forced的意思 :強迫﹞ her children to do what she thought was good for them , as she had forced her late husband ﹝late husband的意思 :過世的丈夫﹞ .

The US President is as popular with the American people as a chimpanzee ﹝chimpanzee的意思 :黑猩猩﹞ among a troop of baboons ﹝baboons的意思 :狒狒﹞ .

I married her on the first day we met . She wanted to get married

as anxiously as I did , and I disliked ﹝disliked的意思 :厭惡﹞ her as much as she did . We are a perfect match ﹝perfect match的意思 :天作之合﹞ for each other ﹝each other的意思 :彼此﹞   .

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

3 Answers

Rating
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

She wept bitterly ﹝bitterly的意思 :痛苦地﹞ as she told her story , but we all laughed our heads off after we heard it .

她悲苦的哭訴她的故事,但我們聽完後只是仰頭大笑.

Child stars ﹝Child stars的意思 :童星﹞ are quickly replaced ﹝replaced的意思 :取代﹞as they grow older .

在童星逐漸長大後,隨即很快的被取代.

She forced ﹝forced的意思 :強迫﹞ her children to do what she thought was good for them , as she had forced her late husband

她強迫她的小孩去做些她認為對她小孩有益的事,就如同她強迫她己去世的先生去做一樣.

The US President is as popular with the American people as a chimpanzee ﹝chimpanzee的意思 :黑猩猩﹞ among a troop of baboons

美國總統在美國受到當地民眾歡迎的程度,就如同黑猩猩在狒狒群中受到歡迎的程度一樣

I married her on the first day we met . She wanted to get married

as anxiously as I did , and I disliked ﹝disliked的意思 :厭惡﹞ her as much as she did . We are a perfect match ﹝perfect match的意思 :天作之合﹞ for each other ﹝each other的意思 :彼此﹞  

我在認識她的第一天就娶了她,她和我都亟欲想要成婚,我們都一樣不喜歡對方.我們真是天作之合啊. .

Source(s): 我沒去過新加坡
  • Anonymous
    6 years ago

到下面的網址看看吧

▶▶http://*****/

• 1 decade ago

She wept bitterly as she told her story, but we all laughed our heads off after we heard it.

當她說道她的故事時,她苦澀地啜泣, 但在我們聽見了之後,我們笑了過頭。

Child stars are quickly replaced as they grow older.

當他們年老時(指的不是很老,只是長大一點),童星迅速被替換。

She forced her children to do what she thought was good for them, as she had forced her late husband.

就像強迫她已故的丈夫般的迫使她的孩子做她認為是為他們好的事。(這句話要倒過來翻比較順)

The US President is as popular with the American people as a chimpanzee among a troop of baboons.

美國總統是作為普遍美國人民所孚眾望的,就像一隻黑猩猩在狒狒群體內。(很奇怪的比喻,可能是習俗與看法的不同吧!意思是一個團體中的"黑馬"有能力使大眾信命於他,就像以前的將主席。)

I married her on the first day we met. She wanted to get married

as anxiously as I did , and I disliked her as much as she did. We are a perfect match for each other.

在我們遇見的第一天我與她結婚。她和我一樣急著想要結婚,而我所厭惡的事和她一樣。我們真是天作地合的一對。

2007-01-10 02:10:23 補充:

~~~and I disliked her as much as she did.

這句話我翻錯了,正確應該是:

而且,我所厭物的事和她一樣多。

Source(s): 自己
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.