Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

do u think they r gonna be dating?

justin timberlake cuz he just broke up w/ cameron diaz and britney spears is single so do u think that

justin and britney will start dating?

just curios

-♥*purty gurls hated by many*♥

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

i think that they might start dating cause they did date before they might just do it again. i think they would make kind of a cute couple i don't know i would want them 2

• 1 decade ago

Oh please.

Justin is way to smart to back track his way to her.

Did you not hear 'Cry me a river' and 'What goes around'

both those songs are about Britney. I think he's over her.

Plus, why in the world would he stoop low enough to get with a country bumpkin like that.

• 1 decade ago

Ew, no aren't Britney and Justin ex couple?

• 1 decade ago

They should. They're dirty enough for each other and justin thinks he's black just like fed-ex does. those babies need a daddy.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

na hes datin a new chick veronica finn..shes a real estate agent he shudda stuck to cam

• 1 decade ago

you never know. some celebs like brittany will date anyone with an ugly face.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

sure, why not? britney needs a 3rd hubby.

• 1 decade ago

i dont rlly think they wud. plus she moved on from k-fed to a new guy and there r rumors that he also has a new gf.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

omg!!! jt broke up with cameron??? that sux. they were such a good couple.

• 1 decade ago

I really, really hope so. I won't be able to sleep unless they do!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.