WDYT Gage vs. Chase?

I am looking for a name thats not so common and I really like both of these names! Which do you like better ..Gage or Chase? and why? Also which name goes better with soon-to-be big sis, Sienna?? I appreciate any responses :)

• SNAP!
    Favorite Answer

i vote for chase

i think it goes better with sienna than gage does (chase has an "s" sound as does sienna)

also, gage always reminds me of the kid that dies and becomes a zombie in "pet cemetary"...and also i just don't like the "g" sound as much, gage just sounds a little more primitive to me....also i think a little boy name gage is one thing, but i can't imagine a grown man named gage.....chase would be much better

Of the 2, I like Chase better. I just don't care for Gage. I know a little boy by that name, and all I think of is tire, gas, etc.

I had a minister while growing up whose last name was Chace. A man I still see occasionally, so Chase is associated with something good.

By the way, Sienna is a very pretty name.

• SD

I am bias because I have a little boy named Chase. Sienna and Chase are very cute together.

On our list of favorite names Gaige sits at a tie for number 2! :) We like the same style names.

It is becoming really popular though. I also know a couple friends that are thinking of going with Gage for their babies to be born in a few months.

Good luck! SD

I like the name Chase a lot better than Gage

I personally like Chase because Gage reminds me of the little boy off that Stephen King movie "Pet Cemetary".

Plus I think Chase would go very well with Sienna.

I love the name Chase, but of course I have a really good friend named Chase. Sienna is a beautiful name and I think it goes great with Chase.

I think that Sienna & Chase go together better than Sienna & Gage.

'Chase' is a cute name that also stands well for when he grows up. Like someone else, 'Gage' just reminds me of the psycho toddler from 'Pet Cemetary'.

Also, Sienna and Chase go well together. The names compliment each other.

I really think the name Chase is very cute and sounds sophisticated, it goes well with Sienna.

On the other hand I'm not a big fan of the name Gage, it reminds me of the baby from Pet cemetary. Kinda spooky.

Good Luck.

I think Gage is nice,just sounds better.

Sienna is quite pretty.I am not sure what you are asking??after that..do you need a name to go with Sienna,or do you mean

Gage Sienna/Chase Sienna?